Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Whole 30: Day 2

Debra McVay's photo.
     Today was better as far as cravings go, but it was a detox day. Sadly, I spent the day at work, and I ended up with a pretty bad headache by the end of the day.

     We started our day with Apple Streusel Quiche, and as always it was divine. Then I headed off for work. I took my lunch, as I always do: a salad and some watermelon.

      My favorite meal today by far was dinner, though. Turkey Sliders with Sweet Potato Buns(but without any honey mustard) with organic pickles and broccoli and caramelized onions on the side.

     Ray also spent the day detoxing, and was not happy about it because he had a lot to do today, but he had a lot more energy than he's had in a while. His sugar dropped again, but raisins were enough to fix it.

     The kids are adjusting, even though Lydia reports feeling hungry constantly, but that could be because she's a teenager. They all keep asking, can we eat this? Does this have sugar? It's really cute how they've all gotten into it as much as they have.

     Once again, it's late, and I'm getting really tired, so I'll report back in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment