Thursday, July 16, 2015

Announcement: Whole 30

     So on top of doing the new series I'm working on, I've also been challenged by a friend of mine to do a Whole 30 starting Monday. If you don't know what that is, check the link to the right of this article. I will be posting my menus of what our family is eating for those 30 days, and I will try to post a little something about each day of the 30.

     I'll also be posting some more recipes. Ray has come up with a couple of delicious recipes: summer squash casserole and butternut squash soup. Plus I have plans to write out the shave soap recipe that I make for Ray. It lathers well and conditions the skin.

     Saturday, we'll be posting our befores: pictures, weight, measurements. We'll post the results at the end of the Whole 30 as well. Feel free to join us in our Whole 30 adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment