Monday, July 27, 2015

Whole 30: Day 8

     I don't know if it was me, but work was surprisingly chill today, even though it was busy. But before that, I started the day with green egg and ham quiche.

     And as always, I had lunch in my car. Ray made some delicious barbeque chicken and barbeque sauce that is made from tomato paste, blueberries, coconut aminos, and spices. We paired it with a tasty broccoli slaw and carrots with homemade ranch dipping saw.

     After work, I was awarded the site of an awesome VW Beatle. It was yellow with flowers painted on. The back windshield had a peace sign, and Woodstock '69 was painted on the back. It was truly far out.

     Back at home, the family got the kitchen and the bathrooms cleaned. They've been feeling a lot better and have had more energy, too.

     When I got home, we had chicken with bacon-y winter squash hash and relaxed. A delicious end to a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment