Saturday, December 6, 2014

Primal Wishes, Paleo Dreams, and a Need to Feel Better

     Around this time last year, I got fed up with feeling bad and decided to do something about it. Little did I know what was in store for me.

     This blog is going to be about my journey into the world of Paleo food and living, as well as whatever I feel like including that has to do with all things Paleo.

     If you lived through the 80's, but probably remember Robin Leech's famous words on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, where he would say something about, "Champaign wishes and caviar dreams," well I think Primal Wishes and Paleo Dreams beat that out any day of the week.

     So you might be wondering why I think this is so interesting or important that I should feel the need to blog about it. I don't want to give too much away, just yet, but since going Paleo, I've lost over twenty pounds and I've had fewer illnesses!

     I hope you join me and enjoy, and I hope I inspire others to make healthy changes of their own.

1 comment: