Monday, August 10, 2015

Whole 30: Day 22

     I'm exhausted, but I'm trying to chill out before bed. I got up this morning so early and had some delicious bacon onion quiche. Then it was off to clean up the store. One side of the store is in good shape, so they got it cleaned up and put up a partition.

     The other side is a complete disaster, and there's a huge hole in the roof. My friend confessed that it was her fault. She got hulk angry and grew into the 50' tall woman and put her foot through the roof.

     She and I had lunch together. They've been bringing lunch in for those helping out, so she grabbed one of their chicken sandwiches and sat with me in my car while I ate my nori wraps and melon. Then it was back to hot, sweaty, filthy work. Apparently when the tornado opened up the roof, it set off the sprinkler system. Everything is wet and dirty and mildewed. And some things fell off the shelves, so there's some broken glass, too.

     When I got home, I took a quick nap while Ray finished up dinner: roasted chicken with broccoli slaw. We decided to wait until Saturday to have pizza movie night. No pictures again. Sorry about that. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment