Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Whole 30: Day 17

     Today was a lazy day. I could have slept in. I took a nap at lunch, and then I came home and took another nap. The weather was just that perfect lazy kind of weather that makes you want to sleep all day, but sadly, I had to work.

     Breakfast this morning was a quiche made with leftover mushrooms from our pizza last night. For lunch, I took a salad to work with me. While the salad was good, the star of my meal was cauliflower hummus with some paprika added in and carrots to dip into it.

Debra McVay's photo.     When I got home, I was greeted by the amazing smell of barbeque. Ray had made barbeque sauce to go on the chicken to go in the bake sweet potato. He also steamed some broccoli, and we had some homemade ranch.

     It's time for some more sleep now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment