1/2 pounds uncured bacon
2 Tbs. almond flour
2 cups full fat coconut milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Heat small amount of bacon grease or coconut oil in frying pan over medium heat.
2. Cut bacon into quarter inch long pieces and cook until thoroughly done. Remove from pan. There should be at least two tablespoons of grease left in frying pan. If not, add more coconut oil or bacon grease.
3. Sprinkle almond flour into the pan. Stir it with a fork to blend it into the grease. Break up any clumps. Continue to stir and cook for two minutes until golden brown.
4. Slowly whisk in one cup of coconut milk and cook another two minutes. Once the gravy begins to thicken, whisk in the other cup of coconut milk. Bring to a boil and continue stirring.
5. Add the bacon back in and cook until the gravy reaches a desire consistency.