Wednesday, August 17, 2016

All Apologies Because Book



     I know I said I was going to try to write a post once a week since getting the new job. And it was a lofty goal. Then I got into my new job and tore my arms to shreds. Seriously, I could barely move my arms by the end of the day for the first two or three weeks. The benefit is that I went from being able to do 7 push-ups to being able to do 12. Yay! The downside was that my arms and hands would hurt so bad that I could barely lift or hold or type anything. Then the early mornings and the physically demanding work load made me tired and sleepy at the end of my work day.

     But those are not the only reasons I haven't been posting as much as I would like. When I have had time, I've been working on a cookbook that I'm hoping to get ready and up for sale by the first of October! I'm so excited! It will be based on the A to Z challenge that I participated in last year, but a few of the recipes have been improved, and there will be four additional recipes. I'm also working on getting my Patreon ready. I'm just working out the details on the rewards.

     Thank you all for your patience. I'm going to try harder in the future. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment