Monday, May 16, 2016

Announcement: Big Plans



     You've probably noticed lately that I've been slacking a bit in keeping up with this blog. Okay, I've been slacking a lot. I haven't wanted to be such a slacker. I really had very good intentions. My problem was, I was so danged tired. I was working in a job that just took all my brain power, willpower, and drive and flushed it down the toilet. I was so tired and stressed that even though I was eating the way I've been eating in order to lose the weight that I've lost, I was gaining weight. And I would get home after a nine-hour shift, and I would fall asleep on the couch, wake up long enough to eat dinner, be a grouch for a bit, and fall asleep again while watching my favorite shows. Then I would get up, go to bed, sleep eight hours, get up, and do it all over again.

     Then I finally said, "Enough is enough." Okay, that's not true. I'd had enough some time ago. I've used what little energy I've had to search for a different job. Then I said, "Enough is enough." And now I'm out of there. And I have a job with a regular schedule, so I'm hoping I'll be able to update this blog every Monday.

     I still have a few more articles to do on How Paleo Changes You, but I'm also hoping to do some more recipes and article on the benefits of certain foods and updates on family and living Paleo. I'm also working on some digital cookbooks and Paleo party books that I'll be selling online. I'm also hoping to have some opportunities to make some videos featuring some of my favorite Paleo and Primal desserts, some exercise videos, and whatever else comes to mind. I might even *gasp* be able to get my Facebook page updated and get things rocking and rolling on some other social media sites. And I'll be regularly updating my other blogs, so get ready internet. I'M BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment