Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Big Announcement!

     It's late; I'm tired; and I have to work tomorrow. The big news is.....I'm going back to eating the SAD diet. I just can't do this anymore. Just kidding. I thought I'd go ahead and get the April Fool out of the way because what I'm doing is so much better than that.

     I'm participating the in A-Z challenge, so every day in April (with the exception of Sundays), I'll be posting a new recipe from A-Z. It has been so much fun and so tasty trying out all of these recipes. I don't want to give too much away, but we're talking tasty recipes that range from simple to complex, meaty to baked goods, American, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Polynesian, Mexican, and vegetarian. I have it scheduled to publish every day at the same time, even if I'm unable to get on here due to work or whatever. So feel free to check in daily to get a new delicious recipe.

     I'll try to keep everything up on my facebook page, as well, but that may be a little harder. It may be done in chunks. Anyway, I look forward to sharing these recipes with you, and I hope that if you try them, you will write a comment on what you thought about it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment